From: "Wayne Huseby" <wchuseby@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 4:05 AM
Subject: canadian 318 wide block

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadVJ0b7CGlRa/911PaydayAdvance

I am considering buying a 64 polara with a canadian 318 wide block. Are
there any issues I should be concerned with as for availability of
parts.
How easy or hard is it to get parts for a canadian 318 wide block
engine? Are many parts interchangeable between the two?
Thanks in advance
wayne huseby

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadVJ5b7CGlRf/911PaydayAdvance

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadVJ5bOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.