Re: cruise control

Dennis,

I didn't realize this didn't need the magnets to work...hmm maybe I
will modify that on my truck.  Neal this is a neat little unit, very
small, mounts nicely.  Won't look "original" but you could just hide
it away.  Have had one on my truck for many years.  The only issue I
ever had with my 4 cyl was drawing enough vacuum to hold it at highway
speeds.  I added a booster and that helped some, but still not quite
what i'd like.

MJ