RE: tti

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadVJ0bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

The big problem, as I see it, Don, is this:  EVERY Mopar magazine out
there worships these guys at TTI.  No doubt they are very good sponsors.
 Same with Schumachers.  $500.00 for a set of headers, painted, no less?
 Say what?
I've been writing Mopar Muscle and Mopar Action forever, trying to get
them to do a no-nonsense, heads up comparison of these guys, against
each other, cheaper brands, and maybe even manifolds.  I'd bet my bottom
dollar these big-buck header guys beg them not to.  Can't tick off our
advertisers now, can we.  To hell with the guy on the street.

Sean

Don Dulmage wrote:

> In my humble opinion those tti headers are outrageuosly priced. No
> excuse for it. Especially for our BBlock B bodies. If you can buy a set
> of hookers(67 to 72 B body etc) for $150 than thre is no reason these
> should cost 700.
> They are very similar to Thrush headers that used to be made here in
> Canada before being sold south and then eventually into Mexico .
> Despite being plated they were the cheapest headeers avaialble back
> then. They were made in nearby Trenton for awhile under Hammer (haymur)
> headers.
> The plating , bends and flangs look almost identical to me. I could be
> wrong but that is my gut instinct.
> If they cut the price in half they would sell us all probably  and still
> make a couple of hundred percent on the deal.
> Of course if Hooker would just modify the one pipe on their $150 67 to
> 62 headers then we could use them too.  Sorry i mentioned all this but
> it really steams me to see headers of average quality being sold for
> premium prices.
> I am helping  my friend Wager with a 318 c body (66 fury) he found a set
> of BB ford headers he thinks will come close. Time will tell.
> Don
> Author of
> Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
> Old Reliable (Mopar)
> http://stores.ebay.ca/Don-Dulmage-Enterprises

[AD removed for archives]
Buying or Selling a Home? Get the Facts Before Buying or Selling!
Get a FREE Home Valuation TODAY!
caadV2pbOyW3Nf/Home Valuation

----

bOyW3N.