RE: tti

mopar muscle did a header shoot-out, tti,hooker and
hedman,
their claim was a 45 horse gain with tti over hedman,
in my unofficial shoot-out, hedmans made my engine
put-out 525, hooker sup comp 535 and he said tti
usually added about 10 over the hookers.
so an extra 20 hp for a lot of money.(and less torque)

with that said, tti's had already been ordered when
this dyno occured, but after having them, they are
exceptional quality and lets face it they have a
limited market with 62-65's.

if i had it to do over i would have stuck with the
hedmans, but then again i am not selling the tti's.
the fit is perfect and what the heck, 20 horse is 20
horse.

tom
65 satellite

http://mail.yahoo.com