To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 1:57 AM
Subject: Re: STR

Really doubt that any cheaper one will be found, but it is my understanding
that they are all but useless on the street, and that their benifits come in
after 3500 rpm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Have read several articles on them, people have
been working on the interior air flow pattens by building air ramps insde the
main housing, if I remember correctly, it said they were using pop-sickle
sticks to build the ramps,

dodger

[AD removed for archives]
Frustrated by your Technology? Can't get it to work properly?
Get HiWired! 45 min over phone, problem solved. Learn More.
caad3QXbOyW3Nf/LightFrog

----

bOyW3N.