cutting up cars

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time!  In Love with Lost(TM) or
Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week
survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either
show!
caad3QabOyW3Na/Viewer Survey

A member said:
> Did anyone see Foose cut the top off of the '66 T-Bird and make it into
> a roadster?  It had belonged to the guys dad and his wife let them cut
> the top off! I would have killed both of them.
>
> But why?I just cut the roof off a 64 polara 2 door last night. The roof from my four door is going onto the two door,  its fun. the sparks were flyin!Even started a small fire. Destruction is fun. I am waging a one man war on the million dollar cudas, I refuse to play the money game ,call me crazy( the state of Oregon does), i dont give a dang, In the long run they're still just cars.In  100 years me  and  the cars will be long gone.
    The way i look at it is when I got into cars in high school nobody
    thought anything about cutting a hole thru the  hood, or chucking
    out the heater. I refuse to change the innocent game of my childhood
      just because the  value of the cars is going up currently .
    besides i really dont think a 64 polara hrdtop is ever really going
    to be worth much anyway. a wedge car a hemi car , yeah, i wouldnt
    cut it up, but i dont have the money for that kind of game anyway so
    "just have fun " with the little  318 cars i can afford. a  66
    t-bird isnt worth a  whole lot anyway as far as I am concerned ,
    maybe the first few years but from then on - JUNK!!!!!
 remember the saying: anybody can restore a classic , it takes a real
 man to cut one up.
    PS I am wondering right now if I just shouldnt  cancel this
    response? naaaahhh! I have been up since 3:45 this morning, I am
    starting to rave
    Neal Zimmerman, euegene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
caad32RbOyW3Nf/Amazing phone

----

bOyW3N.