RE: cutting up cars

[AD removed for archives]
So Much Television, Such Little Time! In Love with Lost(TM) or Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either show!
caad3QabOyW3Na/Viewer Survey

A member said:
> Did anyone see Foose cut the top off of the '66 T-Bird and make it into
> a roadster? It had belonged to the guys dad and his wife let them cut
> the top off! I would have killed both of them.
>
> But why?I just cut the roof off a 64 polara 2 door last night. The roof from my four door is going onto the two door, its fun. the sparks were flyin!Even started a small fire. Destruction is fun.

I guess if it was a car with sentimental value, or something really rare, I would have been pretty pissed.
As far as cuttin up a car you own, whatever spins yer crank is OK by me. I remember bringing my 63 Sport Fury ragtop to the Mopar Nationals years ago and parking close to another 63 Sport Fury. The owner began to quiz me on the black/white interior ect, and when I told him it was originally black/copper in a copper body I thought he was gonna have a seizure! "Why would you do that?" he asked increduously. Well,, cause I like red better than copper,, thought the white trim would set it off better than copper, the 69 383 was more fun than the very tired 361 it came with, and the wide tires and custom wheels just kinda made me happy !! He shook his head and walked back to his beautiful blue Plymouth. Fact is, the only Mopars I can remember leaving completely stock, was my 440+6 Superbird, and a 56 Imperial Southhampton. That includes a couple Hemi cars and an AAR Cuda. Otherwise, there's been lots of color changes, engine swaps ect.
On the otherhand, most of what I've seen done on those hotrod shows doesnt do much for me either.
JMHO

Jake

63 Sport Fury Ragtop
64 NewYorker
'04 Dakota Sport (it aint stock either)

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find out how!
caad32RbOyW3Nf/Amazing phone

----

bOyW3N.