To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: Vendor question

I have 21560R15's on the front w/ the 15x7 Torque
Thrust. One of the members here bougt my 15x8 steel
wheels. My rear TT's will be 15x8's and will have
27560R15's.What I had before and there was room for a
possible 295's.

--- William Lewis <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Your free subscription is supported by today's
sponsor:

Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane
Katrina?

caad3P2b7B6Msa/Nationwide
Survey

Enjoyed your discussion on these two vendors. Great and comparable prices for each of these vendors. It also reminded me that I had put Torquethrust D's on my '64 Sport Fury that I had bought new. Regarding my current 62 Dodge Polara 500, was thinking of going with the police wheels and dog dish caps, but your discussion has me now thinking the Torque Thrusts. Question - will I have any clearance problem with 15X7's on the rear and 15X6's on the front? Thinking 225-235X60 tires. Any advice appreciated.

Jack Lewis
56 Fury
79 300

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Walters" <whdavid@xxxxxxxxx>