To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: Vendor question

Don't believe anyone will be riding in the back in
mine anyway. Standard 4 1/2" offset works great for
me.

--- Dave Casey <dcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Your free subscription is supported by today's
sponsor:

Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane
Katrina?

caad3P2b7B6Msa/Nationwide
Survey

My brother's '65 Belvedere has American Racing 200S, 15x8 (don't know the offset) all the way around. He's got 255/60R15 tires on the rear, don't know about the front. The rears would rub with people in the back seat before he had the leaf springs re-arched. They ride great now.

Dave Casey

----- Original Message ----- From: "george smith" <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>