63 Pace car

Anyone have any information about the 63 Chrysler Pace
Car. I ran into a older gentleman today that has a 63
Chrysler convertible Pace Car that has been stored for
about thirty years much like the 68 Barracuda
convertible I found about a month ago. It seems this
gentleman is leaving the hobby after accumulating a
lot of cars over the last 40 years. He had a lot
assortment of large Chrysler products such as Desotos
and C bodies, NOS parts, and manuals.  Believe me I
haven't been looking for these cars lately, but
somehow they have been finding me. I'm not
complaining, but I am running out of storage and
driveway space. This guy also has a beautiful one
owner 64 Dodge 880 convertible that's like new.

   Gary