To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: hemi fuel injection

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- So Much Television, Such Little Time! In Love with Lost(TM) or Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either show! caad3QabUYx2xa/Viewer Survey -------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave, read below, this is an excerpt from a fiend of mine's email
discussing Hilborne conversion of his Dodge 270 Red Ram Hemi. A bit
pricey but it may provide you some info:
Red Ram - I sent some templates from the bases of my Dodge Hilborn
setup to Fran Olsen focarman@xxxxxxx and after about a year, he has
now got the adapter plates that sit under the injector bases and hold
the EFI nozzles - $425.  This means that I can run EFI under the
original Hilborn and still retain the look of the mechanical
injection.  I have also talked to Craig Railsback - owner of Blower
Drive Services - <http://www.bds.com>www.bds.com about implementing
the Felpro FP1 ECU with these plates.  Craig is THE MAN when it comes
to this stuff.

Hope this helps
Nico Over
Va. Beach, Va
2 64 Sport Fury
63 Dodge 9 pass Wagon

[AD removed for archives]
Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane Katrina?
caad3P2bUYx2xf/Nationwide Survey

----

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find out how!
caad32RbOyW3Nf/Amazing phone

----

bOyW3N.