RE: MOVE THE BATTERY???

I don't know about '64 model years, but in '63 there
were no "Max wedge" convertibles manufactured by
momma' Mopar...the weight was counter productive to
the "timed acceleration runs only" credo.
It would seem therefore that you must do what I
did...namely...build what you will enjoy! Period
correct is one thing...numbers correct and build sheet
accurate is something else.

Bob Fortson ('63 Max-wedge looking, Don Dulmage 440
based, killer convertible!)

http://www/partner/tag02/create/index2.html