RE: MOVE THE BATTERY???

Gary,
 I appreciate the option. I am thinking at this point
I will run the battery in its former spot. I will send
the group pics of this project very soon. This is a
dream of more than 25 years, and I want to do it as it
deserves. We have many hours in this car at this
point, and I will be very happy with the results. I
really thank this group for helping with their ideas
and knowledge, and could not have found a better bunch
of people. I hope to show a car worthy of showroom
status in the very near future....Lyle in Montana

http://www/partner/tag02/create/index2.html