RE: Balanced flywheels

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find out how!
caaeatubOyW3Na/Amazing phone

If it spins on the core then it can cause problems. Just a thought. Does it wobble when you are watching it while the engine is running.???

MOPAR413 Polara 500 (Gary)

[AD removed for archives]
FREE DVR
And up to 3 additional standard receivers!
Call 1-800- 901 - 5080 Today
caaeas1b6eGsBa/DirectSatTV

I've heard of dampers spinning on their hubs before, but mine is the
original to the motor and it looks ok. Maybe you can't tell by looks.
However, when I threw a timing light on it, the marks were so far off it
wouldn't run with the mark even close to the timing tab, but it does
have a 509 lift cam in it. Is there any way to check the damper? Is the
damper balanced?
Jeff
GARY WILSON wrote:

> Check the dampner. On the front of the engine.
>
> MOPAR413 Polara 500 (Gary)
>
> >[AD removed for archives]
> >MAKE NEW FRIENDS, MEET POTENTIAL BUSINESS PARTNERS, FIND THAT SPECIAL
> >SOMEONE!
> >IT'S EASY, IT'S FUN! AND BEST OF ALL, IT'S TOTALLY FREE!
> >caaeatFb6eGsBa/Friendsand.com
> >
> >An imbalanced flywheel would cause more than a little vibration. Also, I
> >
> >seem to recall the bolt pattern for cast cranks being offset to make
> >sure
> >the imbalance is put in the right place. This would make it increasingly
> >
> >difficult (but not impossible) for you to have mismatched components.
> >Are you sure you don't have a miss? Driveshaft out of balance? Under
> >what
> >circumstances do you notice the vibration?
> >
> >Dave Casey
> >
> >----- Original Message ----- From: <ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
caaeatrb6eGsBf/PC PowerScan

----

[AD removed for archives]
MAKE NEW FRIENDS, MEET POTENTIAL BUSINESS PARTNERS, FIND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE!
IT'S EASY, IT'S FUN! AND BEST OF ALL, IT'S TOTALLY FREE!
caaeatFbOyW3Nf/Friendsand.com

----

bOyW3N.