brakes

[AD removed for archives]
Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now.
caaeatsbOyW3Na/Your opinion

I have one one of Richard's Mopar lightweight dual master cylinders on the Coronet, but the pedal feels too hard. I am still using the stock drum brakes. Everything in the system is new including every line. The system has been power bled. I am not using a proportioning valve. The brakes seem to work, the pedal just feels wrong. Has anybody else had this concern or am I just spoiled by the feel of the late model power discs on my regular driver?

'65 Coronet 500
500 CID Wedge
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com