I need Max Wedge hood scoop holes measurements.

I need Max Wedge hood scoop holes measurements.

Hi Gang,
My '64 Dodge 330 2dr post car is almost out of the
body shop. I need someone with an original max wedge
hood and scoop to please give measurements for the two
carb holes. I if I could get measurements from the
back of the hood (windshield end) to each hole and
then from the drivers side toward one hole then the
passenger side to the other hole. The car was a 318
originally and I will be putting a 440 in it with the
repro max wedge intake. Does anyone know if that makes
a difference in the locations?
 Also if anyone has a pair of 330 or 500 rear side
fender trim ( the thin molding that runs from the rear
of the door to almost the bumper I need this to finish
the car.
Thanks for any help!
Don Carson
originally a '64 2 dr post Dodge 440 w/318 2bbl, soon
to be a 330 max wedge clone