RE: Thought these days were over

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
caaeatubOyW3Na/Amazing phone

Pretty sure I know that yard and there sure is a lot of stuff.Spent many
a day wandering around it....and waiting to get a price.Once he gets to
know you and you buy a few big ticket items the prices will go down.

Bob