Re: Mopar Swap Meet additions

Menko,

     Car is really looking good, cool factor on the
dual carbs.
Suggestion, pull that master cylinder, throw it in the
trash and up grade to a dual and while yo are doing
that, clean up behind the plate and re-paint it. Sorry
to be so picky. But I care for your family and your
safety.

Dennis

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs