Re: Mopar Swap Meet additions

Dennis, yo'ure absolutely right!  That master cylinder's days are
numbered.  If you went up one album, you'll see Project 5: Disc
Brakes.  Its my pile o' stuff that's just waiting to go on. I hope to
start taking it apart next week!  I'll take a few more pics and then
put that master cylinder out to pasture ;-)

MJ

--
Menko Johnson
menkoj@xxxxxxxxx