RE: Mopar Swap Meet additions

Try the designated value policies sold by the J.T.
Taylor agency...I told them the value...they wrote the
policy. There are some restrictions...i.e. locked
storage required, appraisal (if over $25,000 value)
and limited annual mileages, but all in all I'm happy.
Club drive ins, parades, shows, etc...are all ok.
BobFortson

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com