RE: Cams

I just finished doing a 440 based "old reliable"...I
would HEARTILY  advise sticking with the Racer Brown's
as recommended by Don D.. I backed up a little to the
SSH-44 which is ... intake 510 and exhaust 510 . At
.050" duration 242 intake/exhaust... .008 duration 292
intake/exhaust. Rec'd spring pressure - seat 115/125
open 290/300. This is a hyd. cam/lifter deal.
  This is no where near the "beast", but makes for a
kick-a-- ride in a maxie clone. I used the bad Dynamic
converter (before you ask!)with 727 (3.55/1 sure grip
rear). It's streetable...but !!!!!

Bob Fortson (never claimed to be a dragman, just love
baaad mopar stuff!)

PS...If you're the one with 426 piston
blues...consider doing the 440 core build and save the
426 as a retirement fund...The parts are more
available and varied, not to mention
cheaper...also...inches do mean things in car motors!

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com