Re: Mopar Swap Meet additions

Oh she likes the car well enough, and we do get lots of comments.  Its
more the money I spend on it I think ;)  She has no real hobbies that
cost money, so the car is sometimes a little bit of a sticking point.
But on the other hand, she does give me time to work on it a fair
amount of the time (1 night a week and possibly some weekend) so I
can't complain.  I think underneath she thinks its cool.  She even
came to the slantsix show a few months back with my son for about 2
hours.  She has no interest in cars, but has acquired knowledge by my
conversations ;-)

I love her, so I gotta go easy on the car habit ;)  For example, I
found a 65 cuda with commando motor, no paint, good shape, for $1000.
I had to buy it sight unseen.  She really wasn't excited about me
doing it, but she didn't say no (I'd have had to pay the hard way for
a while for sure!).  I passed on it since I had no way to store it,
and didn't like to buy it unseen, even at that price.  I regret it
some days, but I'm still married today!

MJ

--
Menko Johnson