Re: Did we get snow? Oh yeah!!!!!

Some of the global warming crowd were main players in the "global
cooling/glaciers are going to return and get us all" bandwagon in the 70's.  You create
fear, then you can sell books, get on TV, get power to make laws, etc.

We only have good climatic data for a very small "eyeblink" in geologic time
terms.  Any changes are part of a greater cycle than we can grasp.  Do you
happen to know that the magnetic poles of the planet shift back and forth over
time?  We are about due for another.  All part of the planet doing it's thing,
and we are as fleas on the back of a grizzly bear, just along for the ride.

The above is just one man's opinion, but we must as car people maintain an
awareness of the "people for the perfect world" who would love to have an excuse
to ban our old machines......"to save the planet", or, "to save the children".

----

bSONJP.