Mopar Red Vinyl Paint colors

Original message:
I'd like to use some vinyl paint on a some parts of my 64 Plymouth Sport
Fury. Is there such a thing as a Mopar Red that I should be looking for?

I don't know about finding a plastic paint in the exact color, but SEM makes really good plastic paint in a fair number of colors. Auto body paint supply stores and some auto parts stores carry SEM. I have heard that Dupli-Color is pretty good, but I have never used their plastic paint before. Even Krylon and Rustoleum make plastic paint these days, but I haven't tried them, either. I saw some at Ace Hardware, the other day, and Krylon had a pretty good color range. Since your original paint will probably be faded, you will be probably be painting all the parts, so getting a close match will be all that you need.

Good luck,

Mike in PA

----