RE: lucky day for my wagon, was : sad day for...

RE: lucky day for my wagon, was : sad day for...

well this was exceptionally lucky, i credit my Mopar buddy Aaron with
the find, hes my good luck charm. Now hes the one with the real nose for
Mopars, gets great deals on em too.
  As to the roof rack question, I like the looks of them, but those darn
  holes, afraid they  will be  getting welded up.
   Had another car once, a 64  Dodge four door I bought for parts, but
   the kids that owned it had screwed a couple strips of wood to the
   roof  for a rack to haul innnertubes to the river with, and  this car
   had the same typer of rot out in the c-pillars.It rains like a
   monsoon here in the Oregon winters, so rain fall is the real enemy
   here if the car  sat outside .
  As   to the rusty  one , I am not gonna throw it away just yet,I'll
  see what I can do.My friend Aaron says that since  shes well past the
  concours resto level, we should do what we can and make a rat rod out
  of it.  It COULD be done, I could drill out all the spot welds from
  the inside and remove the inner skin and do repairs from inside the
  car, then treat all the cavities and paint them in there, then spot
  weld the inner skin  back in place. most of the  repair areas  are
  just flat sections  so fabbing the panels up wouldnt be too tough.
  But at least with the other one I know I can get one nice wagon out of
  the deal. I will be keeping u  guys posted, look for pics on the
  projects page.
  neal ziommerman, eugene oregon

                          love email again

----