RE: complete front rebuild kits?

Kinda on/off topic, but I had to replace all the ball joints in my 99
Dakota R/T 2 years ago at about 70k miles. I used some Moog parts I got
off Ebay and they squeak sometimes. I lube them and they stop for a
while, then start again, and they are rubber. It's really annoying, so I
wouldn't use ANY parts that might make inappropriate noises...I already
do that enough myself, according to my wife.
Jeff
Bill Maurits wrote:

> I have a friend that rebuilt the front end of his Dart Sport w/ poly
> bushings, followed all the recommendations about lubrication, and
> could not get them to stop squeaking. He finally had enough and
> rebuilt it again w/ rubber ~3000 miles later.
>
> Personally, I would NEVER use poly bushings unless it was on a race
> only road course car or something. You really don't need them on the
> street.
>
> Bill M
> 65 Coronet 500 'vert
>

> On 12/12/06, mcwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mcwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > The other problem is that just about everybody I know who's used the
> > polyurathane ot even the polygraphite bushings is complaining that they
> > squeek.
> >
> > Dan

Jeff Adams
64 Polara