Re: reground cams

hey Serle, I had the cam reground for my Poly.
the specs. are at the web site below my name,
so you can compare.

Schuyler- 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>

FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <schuyler62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>