From: reddevilpizza@xxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@
Subject: 1962 newport, 300, new yorker
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 02:13:21 +0000

greetings and salutations...I'm new here, and I just got a 62 4 door
hardtop Newport 361ci with a torqueflite and hopefully I won't have too
many questions. My main dash lights are out, though I get signal
indicators, brights indicator and my gauges work. where is the bulb/ or
bulbs for the main lighting display? From behind I don't see it but
perhaps I'll need to dismantle the dash further, maybe it's internal?
Please help...

----

----