Warning!!!!

Hey Guys,
Maybe you guys already know about it, but here is a heads up anyway. There is a virus program (not really a destructive virus) called anti-vermins. It causes your computer to act as if windows is reporting a virus spyware on your computer. A blinking icon will appear down on the task bar next to the time clock. If you click on it, left or right, it will take you to a website that tells you that you need these programs to clean and repair your computer. It is really annoying, and it took me four hours and four different programs to get it off my computer. I got it when I was searching around for some old car drag movies, and I came up on what looked like what I wanted to see, but when I tried to watch it, it said windows media can not open this because it needed some extra codecs downloaded. Normal stuff, but it did look a little different than usual. I agreed to download and didn't get the movie, I just got all the trouble. Please read every pop up carefully.
I hope this helps you.
You can do a search for it and get a lot of forums that tell how to get rid of it. It is a pain in the buttocks.
Be careful.

Harold (Dooner) Funderburk

----