Re: Paint

There is a company that offers original Mopar paint in pints, gallons etc. or believe it or not in aerosol cans. They are called Mopaint. Just do a Google search. Website is just one page with just a phone number but they called back very quickly and were very friendly.
  Best of Luck
  Tommy

Cam Cutler <c.cutler@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Good morning Gang,
Could someone on the list tell me where I can get the argent paint
that is used on the top console plates 64 65. I just cant seem to find a
flat silver like is on these plates, thanks very much

Cam Cutler / Penticton BC / Canada
65 Satellite 426W 4speed
66 Charger 383 4Barrel

----