Re: Sled City Fiberglass

Pat,

Friend of mine has one of their Max Wedge hood scoops, it is well made and fit right on his 64 with no problems. But besides that I have not seen any of their other parts.

Greg

Pat Herman wrote:
Anyone bought anything from Sled City Fiberglass? Any opinions? I noticed they offer a front lower valence for a 62 Plymouth. Anyone used this piece? Is it the complete lower valence that goes from bottom of fender to bottom of fender and holds the turn signals? I was thinking it may be cheaper overall to use this piece than to either repair mine or get a nice steel replacement for it. Do they offer a club discount?

Thanks in advance.

Pat

----