NASCAR @ Las Vegas THIS WEEKEND!

I know this is unbelievably short notice but…Would ANYBODY have any
interest in a pair of tickets to the Vegas NASCAR race THIS weekend?
The guy that bought my tickets ended up having his wife land in the
hospital last night and they can't go.

The tickets are for all qualifying, practice, and races for Fri, Sat,
and Sun. I don't have the section and seat numbers here with me, but
they are @ the exit to pit road 7 rows from the top and are AWESOME.
Face value for the pair is ~$560. I will have all details this
evening. I can have my hands on them as early as this evening and am
willing to overnight the tickets for free, and could be delivered
Thurs.

Alternate contact info:
(410)459-6905 - Cell

Thanks!