RE: Oil pan that works!

Mike,

Just a suggestion. Consider getting a frame chart for your car, then find
a frame shop that has a full size frame straitening machine. They should be
able to pull it back to almost perfect. I got a chance to play with one of
them
last summer, and they are amazing, especially in the hands of a guy who
knows
what he is doing. It could save you a lot of work, money and time.

Earl

The pan I have fits every other '62-'65 car that I've heard of (Milodon
31020 I think was the number) but the problem is my car has been in a major
front end wreck sometime in the last 40-some years. At this point I'm
convinced that the front subframe is bent downward someplace forward of the
firewall which would also mean the K-member is kicked up in back which
shoves the steering linkages up a little. I'm going to drop the center piece
of my drag link down because it also hits the Thorley headers I've got.
Heck, that drag link was pretty close to the original pan back when I had
the 361 in the car.

My car will get a new front subframe one day, but that's many, many years
off.

Mike O

----