Newest Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE

1962 Plymouth Belvedere station wagon for sale. 9 passenger. No motor or
trans. Was a 318 TF AC car. Nice body and good glass. Asking $2200.00
O.B.O. Call 856-296-7114 or e-mail 62wagonladyATcomcast.net (replace AT
with @ to contact) (April 1, 2007)

1964 Barracuda black w/ gold interior,partually restored for sale. 273-2
barrel push button auto, Oregon car. $4200.00 or best located in
Michigan...For info contact Gary at business line 586-943-1525 or
captainvid50ATyahoo.com (replace AT with @ to contact) (April 1, 2007)

Parting out a complete 1965 Dodge Dart GT with a slant 6, automatic
trans. Most body parts good with some surface rust.  Interior
soft parts in bad condition. Contact me with your needs at 903-739-3920
or mhenATnetscape.com (replace AT with @ to contact) (April 1, 2007)

WANTED

1962 Plymouth Fury wanted:  Looking for a complete, rust free, 2 door
car.  I would prefer a  Slant-6, 3 on the tree car but any engine/trans
combination would be considered.  This one was mine and I still have not
found a replacement. Robert. fish462ATprodigy.net (replace AT with @ to
contact) (April 1, 2007)

----