Distributor recurve

I'm in the process of fine tuning the 426 wedge and I want to know what
you guys all do with your distributors...I have a stock after market
electronic ignition system I bought from Jegs. 513 lift cam, aluminum
intake, headers, 10.5 to 1 flattops, little port work on 906 heads. I
have my timing set at 33 degrees at 2500 rpm with the vaccum advance
plugged. I assume a recurve is in order next? Thanks.

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

----