Transgo kit install/ 727 trans info needed

Transgo kit install/ 727 trans info needed

So far I have manage to follow all of the instructions
and every thing has been clearly explained and
done...but, (there is always a "but") right?

The last thing to do before buttoning up says to
replace the spring in the L/R piston and add a
spacer...that's easy...However....!!!!!!

How do you remove the actuating lever to the rear band
so that the piston can be removed ? It pivots on a
pin, but I can see no way short of removing the trans
to get to the pin...I also thought that perhaps
removing the adjuster/locknut assembly might let the
arm pivot down and out of the way...but it doesn't
seem to want to do that...
Please tell me what to do so I can finish up this all
day deal...I am wearing all of the tranny fluid.

Bob Fortson

It's here! Your new message!

----