Re: ADMIN: RE: Diminished mail

I have a backup hard drive with 50GBs free on it. But I only have a 1.1 mbps connection. I would feel ok letting my computer download for a few hours at night and storing say 40-60mbs of info. Would this help any? I can't do it during the day due to the fact my father needs most of the bandwidth for work. Give me some advance, say a day or so, and a link to the file you would like to store on my drive. I don't know how I'd return it to you though, I'd have to have some place to upload it.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dodger7998@xxxxxxx<mailto:Dodger7998@xxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:25 PM
  Subject: Re: ADMIN: RE: Diminished mail

  In a message dated 5/24/2007 9:21:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
  62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

  The  drawback here is how to save the many years of 62-65 Topica archived
  messages from vaporizing. There is a vast amount of good information
  stored there. Topica has no procedure for exporting their mail archives.

  Gary would it be possible for the members to all download a  floppy in some
  sort of continuation to get it all coppied , and then send them  to you some
  way to reorganize back into a new site, I am sure that if something  like this
  is possible that most members would be glad to help  out

  ************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com<http://www.aol.com/>.

  ----

  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html>.

----