RE: The Future

Thanks for the thoughts. Good points.

I think the "bulletin board" style message boards are okay, but I prefer
the "mail list" style technology: that is, to receive an e-mail rather
than having go to a message board every day to see what new stuff is
posted. Also, when I get an e-mail from a mail list I can decide right
away to read, store or delete it.  I can also save and sort the mail my
subject or title.

I'll have to make a switch this summer, as soon as I can find the time
to do all the admin required for such an event.

Thanks,
Gary H.
Clubhouse Administrator

----