my dart's last leg (looking for new 225/170 pistons STD or otherwise).

my dart's last leg (looking for new 225/170 pistons STD or otherwise).

I got my 64 Dart 8-9 years ago.  i traded a datsun wagon plus  a 386
computer for it.   about 5 years ago I swapped the beat 904 for an
original slant six A-833 setup. at the time I pulled the 170cid six,
decked the head, added an MP 244 cam, and gave it new bearings.  I think
I also re-ringed it at the time, but I can't remember.  since then,
its been my daily driver.

no compression in #6.  it pushes a lot of oil out the vent pipe, so
I suspect its a compression ring problem.  valves operate okay.

so I've got a spare 170 that will go with STD bore pistons and I
have the old 170 block in it (suspect it'll need at least 0.030"
its  been on the road since 64...)

I'm looking for some new STD pistons or some oversized pistons.
OR a source for some inexpensive ones (Autozone is $14ea. for 0.060"
overs, and $17ea. for 0.040"s or 0.030"s....)

----