Re: The Future

Its not all that difficult, they almost all PHP and SQL based.  The
one you like is called vBulletin, which is about $150 for a license
IIRC.  You need to run those applications on the server, which isn't
too difficult.  The question is whether or not the 62to65 webserver
can handle that kind of traffic, which I assume it can.  Another
option is freeware forum software, phpBB being the big one I've got
experience with.  They all require some maintenance, but are ok.

The real question is whether people want a forum or an email list.  I
personally do not want to visit a forum, and find that email is much
simpler.  But that's just me.

MJ