To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: UK show pics

Some great cars! You just gotta love that old iron and the 3 engine (all Dual quad's)...What is That?? I'll see what I can do from Colorado and Arizona 'bout sending you some of this Dry, Hot, #@!%!^ weather we are having.
Christopher
--
'64 Dodge 440 2 Dr. Hard Top
'87 Dodge Ramcharger

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Robert <r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx>

Last weekend was one of our fave shows of the year, mainly 'cos of the
varition of cars that attend. Organised by the Pre 50's American Auto
Club, it also attracts 50's & post 50's American cars.
Numbers were down a bit this year compare to usual, thanks to the AWFUL
weather we've been having here all summer. Forecast for the day must
have put some off of attending, but the day wasnt too bad, with just a
short shower towards the end of the day.

Last year we had around a dozen local (60's & 70's) Mopars there but
this year only about 1/2 of that.

We're all praying that if there's going to be just 1 dry weekend this
year, it's next weekend as it's our Mopar Euro Nats - 3 days of racing &
show'n'shining at Santa Pod Raceway. The biggest Mopar gathering outside
the US, apparently.

Until then, see if this link works

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/rob426uk/Rally%20of%20the%20Giants%202007
/

Thanks for looking...

Robert
England

---- Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!