Re: dual master cylinder upgraDE

In its simpest form you need :

1.  a 67 up drum brake manual master cylinder (Rock Auto about 20  bucks) and

2.  from inline tube a 39 dollar distribution tee and they will make  you a
set of hard lines from M/C to tee for about 20 dollars.  You will  have to bend
them a bit.

a cheap tubing bender is about 7 dollars at NAPA.  the only tough part  is
the M/C to tee  hard lines, the factory lines have a different sized  fitting on
each of the four ends-so you couldnt mess them up.

what you NEED is the M/C  end fittings different (one 1/2" and one  9/16th")
but the tee ends THE SAME.(3/8th?)

 A guy named Cameron on the tech line  at inline tube knew  exactly what i
needed and got them mede for me and shipped to NJ in 36  hours.  cant ask for
more than that...

I  BTW,  don't work for Inline but they have always been great  and very into
our old cars...

_www.inlinetube.com_ (http://www.inlinetube.com)

I just did my 63 Fury and didn't even bench bleed the master.  just  filled
it, opened all the bleeders, had a sandwich and a cold one and they  filled
themselves in about 45 minutes.  the car was about level.  a  little final
bleeding and they were good to go.