New Items: Mopar Swap Meet Page

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE

1964 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible for sale. 50th Anniversary, 383, auto.
Originally an A/C car. Bucket seats with console. $24,500 / obo. Call
513-290-1755 or email at markarbino_AT_yahoo.com (Replace _AT_  with @
to contact) (July 27, 2007)

1965 Plymouth Belvedere 2 dr hard top for sale. Body is str8, one small
hole behind right rear tire and underneath the roll of the quarter
panel, it is about the size of a 50 cent piece. Also the passenger floor
will have to be replaced, trunk, subframes, cross overs all great shape,
as well as doors, under the hood corners, door posts all fine, very easy
to make a great car. Car is located in eastern Iowa. This is not a post
car. I do have several pics thru email, you may contact me at
mm.edm_AT_hotmail.com (Replace _AT_  with @ to contact) (July 27, 2007)

WANTED

Parts wanted for a 1964 Plymouth, Fury, four door: exterior trim and
interior peices. labrothia_AT_zoominternet.net
(Replace _AT_  with @ to contact) (July 27, 2007)

----