windows, weather strips and such

BTW thanks for you many hints and comisserations regarding ty rear brake drums/tapered axles.? havent attacked again yet, but will, and will win!? Is it true that the same brake drum that would fit say a 67 satellite rear or the commonly availavle replacement 2 piece front drum, will fit my car if i can separate the hub?

The real reason for this post:? Is the repro 63 B-body 2 door hardtop roof rail weatherstrip? the same profile, and long enough for a foor door hardtop?? I have always thought the 2 door hardtop and four door hardtop sail panels were the same, and that the side door/quarter glass took up the same space as both door glasses on the 4 dr hardtop.?

Any? knowledge or opinions?

thanks

Bill