To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 4:51 PM
Subject: RE: Side Mirror

I'd be interested a remedy for this also, as both of mine are loose.
Also, what were they thinking on the location of the passenger side
mirror? Mine is mostly blocked by the went window frame.

harry skalla wrote:

Clear DayLet me ask this question one more time. My side view mirror on
my
64 Dodge 440, that is the mirror part is loose as a goose. I know there
is a
way to tighten it, I did it on my 62 Dodge, but I sure can't remember
how to
do it. I take the snap ring off and then the mirror, but I don't see any

screw or anything to tighten it. Anyone remember how to tighten the
mirror
part on the side mirror?
Thanks, Butch

                    1964 Dodge 440