Front Discs

I should mention first this is my first Mopar  product.

I have a 1965 Barracuda, I got a complete front disc brake  package from what
was advertised as coming
from 1971 A-body Dodge Dart.  When the package arrived it  did not have
rotors.  How do I identify the correct rotors to buy, I want  to go to the large
bolt pattern.  The calipers are single cylinder  type.  When I asked the woman
about the package she said she really did not  know it was something from one
of her late husbands projects and her friend told  her the rotors were to worn
to be usable.

Any ideas would be helpful.
Thanks
Gary Matthews
Naselle Wa
1965 Project Barracuda.  318 AT
1965 rust bucket Barracuda no engine no  transmission.