RE: shift buttons

Rich,
That's what we get on the odd occassion - I'd say 4 times out of 10 it
does that. And sometimes you have to go through the gears more than once
to get it to start.
We set ours up with the trans pan off so were pretty darn sure it was
all adjusted ok. As the only adjustment for this is on the wheel where
the cable enters the trans, and as it's only adjutable by the amount
that those radial holes provide, I was hoping all we needed to do to
fine tune it was to rotate the wheel by 1 or 2 holes at most, one way or
the other.

I dont think we'll get any closer by having the pan off again.

Robert
England

----