Re: Fw: Unbelievable find in a barn in Portugal....

Re: Fw: Unbelievable find in a barn in Portugal....

The guys on another list said it was an urban legend hoax.

Look here -> http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/barnfind.asp

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 20:19:09 -0400, "David orr" <fe2orr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:

> You got to see these talk about car in barn  Dave O

'65 Dart GT 'vert
Tom Watters

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different?