Re: Fw: Unbelievable find in a barn in Portugal....

Re: Fw: Unbelievable find in a barn in Portugal....

Regardless of the story surrounding it, its an amazingly cool
collection that exists and is fun to look at.  While we could dream of
the hidden find, there's still a great number of nice cars there
waiting for us to oogle them!

Atleast you're not passing around lame urban myths, this one is cool!

MJ