Re: draggin' wagon questions.

I've been wondering if a charger gas tank would fit the B and C body wagons? since their both a rear fender well, upright set-up... anybody know for sure? seems like it could fit in there ok as long as you could get the right filler neck.

sounds like another good find, Neal! just needs a big block..
is it a hard top (no post between the doors)?

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>